Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scary Storms

My mommy thinks that she has me fooled, but I know that "Sparks and Rumbles" mean....scary noises!  My big brother, Jake doesn't like the storms, mommy has to give him medicine so he doesn't bother me.  He goes around climbing on everything and everyone and he breaths right in your face and then when he is on the couch with you it feels like you are in a massage chair....ok, well I guess that part isn't so bad.  We heard the noise that means we have to get down in the storm cellar, I really don't like it down there, Mommy and people sister has to carry me and my siblings down in the ground, daddy usually stands outside watching the bad skies.  Sometimes we have to sit down there awhile, but I think this time was practice time, cuz we were not down there long and then mommy said we could come out.  I like it when mommy carries us up the stairs and as soon as I can see the top, I jump to the side of the hole in the ground and run into the barn!

Lilly was bad this time, she kept trying to go up the stairs so people sissy put her in her little house, hahaha, she couldn't bug me.  Jake was breathing all over the place.....ugh!  Trixie escaped once up the stairs, but daddy caught her and brought her back down and then she just laid on the bench.  The horses don't have to come in mommy said, cuz they are too big, but I think it is cuz they would poop and that would be a BIG MESS.  My brother Zack never comes in, he likes to get up in the trees, I think it is cuz he is scouting for the storm for us.  But like I said, we didn't have to stay in there too long this time!  yay, we were all excited and went running (into the house).

Here are pictures mommy took of me and Jake in the cellar, but she said she can't find the picture of Trixie, I think it is cuz Trixie didn't want mommy to post her picture of her looking scared.  But I look regal, don't I.  Cuz no matter what is going on, I must look my best.

Sitting on the bench being good (as usual)
Jake looking for his exit or maybe he is worried about his daddy.
Photos by:  Lola
I'm Maddie Jane, and that's the way I see it.


1 comment:

  1. glad to hear there wasn't any "Twisting" to go along with those "Sparks and Rumbles!!"

    ReplyDelete