Sunday, March 11, 2012

Me and My Lady In Waiting


Mommy took this video of Me and my lady in waiting, Lilly.  It looks like we are playing, but we were holding Royal Court and my Lady in Waiting was helping me and then this big commoner tried to over rule me (played by Trixie), but I 'm the princess so I won and Court rested and then my lady in waiting bowed to me.  Mommy is trying out her new movie stuff and she edited her movie and then put music to it.  I think she did real good, she said it was fun.  She said she was going to put together more.  She finally got to work on some of her movies since it has been yuky out.  It is cold and rainy, so we are all hanging out inside.  Even the horses had to come in and get dried off, my peoples sister said that they were shivering, ah poor things....mommy won't let them come in the house, cuz they are too big and will make a BIG mess!  I never make a mess so I am allowed to come inside.

I'm Maddie Jane, and that's the way I see it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maddie Jane...oh, excuse me, PRINCESS Maddie Jane. Thank you for your well wishes with Eve, although you have never met, she appreciates your love. :) Great movie by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete