Saturday, August 23, 2014

Life is Sometimes Very Busy

 Me and my siblings have it pretty rough sometimes around here.  Mommy and Daddy keep it pretty busy and then there is a lot for us to do.

Here is my brother Jake checking out the the house being built.  He is making sure we can still survey our land from where the house will be.  He said he approved.  I decided I would wait for the the floor to be put in before I would look, it was just to messy for me, so I left it up to my brother to ok the project. Normally I would not do that, but……it just looked pretty ruff for me (LOL I'm so funny, did you see the play on words?HEHEHE  I'm too cute, Mommy even says so).

We have to randomly check the comfort of the beds.  This one passes for now.


We then have to make sure that the cushions are comfortable WHILE we make sure the view is acceptable and the best viewing available.


Inside the rooms must be maintained for optimal air cooling in the summer, so they must be checked at all times.


And then there is the hunting of objects that must be collected for mommy and daddy.  Jake was on a walk with mommy around the house and found this left by a deer.  He is a pretty good hunter.


And then one of my younger sisters, Tipper, she had the task of picking up sticks out of the yard.  Sometimes she shreds them and leaves them in the yard.  She told mommy that it is just mulch, but I think mommy doesn't believe her because she points out to Tipper that she can still see them in the grass.  And then Tipper just looks up at her and stares.   It's funny.





 Yep, it is pretty busy around here, I'm exhausted again just telling you about that we all have to do.  Whew, I need to take a nap.


I'm Maddie Jane and that's the way I see it.

Photos:  BY:  Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment