Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Lazy Days of Summer are over?

Zack, Hello???

I thought that my brother Zack was suppose to be a working "barn" cat, but I guess he believes that it is break time.  Maybe he thinks that his shift is only at nighttime.

What? No I can lay around, I'm a Princess.
My mommy is so silly, she thinks I have no room to talk about Zack laying around.  I hear daddy talk about Zack not doing his job.  I really not sure what his job is, but I think it has something to do with keeping out the little animals, like mice and snakes, although he really seems to like the lizards.  Mommy and Daddy get mad at him when he gets the lizards, they say the lizards eat the bugs.  Yuck! I prefer doggy treats!

I'm Maddie Jane and that's the way I see it.

Photos By:  Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment